Kristen M. Lang
Contact number: 603-336-3026, Ext. 106
Kristen focuses her practice on trademarks, copyrights, licensing, technology transfer, and general intellectual property matters. She is a member of the International Trademark Association (INTA).
As a law student, Kristen represented trademark and copyright clients in the Intellectual Property and Transaction Clinic. Kristen also spent a summer with the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board at the US Patent and Trademark Office, and a semester working with in-house counsel of an NYSE listed company. Additional coursework focused on business law, including valuation, and securities law.
Prior to attending law school, Kristen was the marketing manager for rapidly-growing New England winery.
- University of New Hampshire School of Law, Formerly Franklin Pierce, J.D., 2016
- Franklin Pierce Intellectual Property Law Certificate
- Magna Cum Laude
- McGill University, Bachelor of Commerce, 2009
- Graduate with distinction
- New Hampshire (2016)
- District of New Hampshire (2016)
- Massachusetts (2016)